Are you a smart high achiever who struggles with anxiety or depression? Do people say you’re too sensitive? Do noisy crowds, conflicts and brash people irritate you? Discover profound insights that will help you heal and flourish.
Do you struggle with self-acceptance when you’re less than perfect? Does your heart ache when your loved ones won’t emotionally connect with you? Do you need to recuperate in the privacy of your inner sanctuary?
If you have a highly sensitive personality and you’re an introvert, this probably sounds familiar. Highly sensitive people often feel misunderstood and disregarded. That hurts.
Benita A. Esposito is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a highly sensitive introvert. Her quest for healthy emotionally intimate relationships resulted in years of disappointment. Why did she unconsciously seek affection from people who refused to meet her needs?
Attachment theory suggested she heal childhood wounds that occurred from lack of positive parenting. Anguish motivated her to find the most effective therapy for emotional healing.
Esposito also chose to cultivate self-love through spiritual intimacy. Like St. John of the Cross, she willingly endured the Dark Night of the Soul. Some would have diagnosed her with major depression, but it wasn't that. God was stripping away narrow-minded notions of love. As she spiritually matured, an intimate relationship with the Beloved blossomed. Emptiness vanished. She finally felt whole.
After reading The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron, Esposito realized she was a gifted intuitive empath. She learned how to manage the challenges of being a highly sensitive person.
Esposito discovered that being an empath with a desire to help others is a beautiful trait. But without higher wisdom, it can draw you into hurtful relationships like a moth to a candle flame.
Now after four decades of hard-won wisdom, Esposito’s memoir and teaching stories are here to help you stop suffering.
The Gifted Highly Sensitive Introvert: Wisdom for Emotional Healing and Expressing Your Radiant Authentic Self uses Esposito's own Hero's Journey to show you how to experience wholeness. It also helps parents avoid mistakes that unintentionally hurt their highly sensitive children.
In The Gifted Highly Sensitive Introvert, you'll discover:
- Natural remedies for anxiety, depression and pain.
- Stress management for life tools including emotional regulation and mindfulness.
- Assertiveness training to manage conflicts so you don't lose yourself in relationships.
- Tools for empaths to stop letting other’s emotions overwhelm you.
- Practices that deepen spiritual intimacy so you can access your Authentic Self.
- Guided meditation for anxiety.
- Inner dialogues to increase self-compassion instead of being a perfectionist.
- Core values that strengthen your Authentic Self and increase your success.
- A self-care program for inner peace and work-life balance.
- The joy of rejuvenating in the beauty of Nature.
- Inspiration to create a fulfilling career and a peaceful home … and much more!