Feeling annoyed when people think you are shy?
Tired of being told you should be more outgoing?
No, you don’t lack anything.
No, you don't need to be ‘fixed’.
You are an introvert.
And you're full of amazing qualities that are greatly needed today!
As an introvert, you have a valid role to play, so stop trying so hard to be an extrovert.
This book is a wonderful invitation for you to embrace your introversion and grow comfortable in your own skin.
It’s a call to live the life you were meant to live as an introvert, without guilt or shame.
In this book, you will learn:
What exactly introversion is and what it isn't (and why it matters)
- How to remove any sense of guilt or shame and feel great in your own skin
- How to redesign all aspects of your life such as your career and your relationships so you can thrive as an introvert
- How to manage your energy to avoid feeling drained at the end of the day
- How to deal with parties the introvert way, and
- How to make your best contribution to the world as an introvert
This book comes with a free step-by-step workbook to help you redesign your life.
By the end of this book, you will know exactly what introversion is, and you will be on your way to redesign every aspect of your life to better suit your introversion.
You will learn to feel great just the way you are.